Caleb, whenever you come to my house I find a moment when I can be alone with you. Then I kiss you and whisper in your ear, "I love you." Every single time, you smile at me and your lips mouth the words, "I love you too Grandma." Nobody can tell me you can't talk. You speak to me like music every time I see you. Grandma Baadsgaard
4 comments:
Caleb, whenever you come to my house I find a moment when I can be alone with you. Then I kiss you and whisper in your ear, "I love you." Every single time, you smile at me and your lips mouth the words, "I love you too Grandma."
Nobody can tell me you can't talk. You speak to me like music every time I see you. Grandma Baadsgaard
Precious boy!!!
Cuteness to the max!!
Cute doesn't even cut the mustard! :) He's BEAUTIFUL! (is this picture pre-haircut?) I wish that I could hold him again!!!
Post a Comment