Oh Caleb you are so cute, now behave for mom so you can get some pictures made. Happy you are feeling better.
I love the new picture in your header. Very sweet!
Caleb is always so full of light. You can see it even in photos. Good luck with the family photos!
Caleb is such an angel! He looks so handsome in those pictures. I hope he cooperates and you're able to get family pictures done soon. They are so much work, but worth it in the end.
Caleb is my hero. Somehow pictures never capture the true light and beauty that is my precious grandson.
OH.MY.GOSH. I LOVE the new pic at the top!!!!He is such an angel.
Like the others, I LOVE the new header picture. It is PERFECT. I hope Caleb feels good enough for family photos soon.
I LOVE you and MISS you terribly. I miss your cute little boy. His smile brought me much needed joy today. I'll call...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh Caleb you are so cute, now behave for mom so you can get some pictures made. Happy you are feeling better.
I love the new picture in your header. Very sweet!
Caleb is always so full of light. You can see it even in photos. Good luck with the family photos!
Caleb is such an angel! He looks so handsome in those pictures. I hope he cooperates and you're able to get family pictures done soon. They are so much work, but worth it in the end.
Caleb is my hero. Somehow pictures never capture the true light and beauty that is my precious grandson.
OH.MY.GOSH. I LOVE the new pic at the top!!!!
He is such an angel.
Like the others, I LOVE the new header picture. It is PERFECT. I hope Caleb feels good enough for family photos soon.
I LOVE you and MISS you terribly. I miss your cute little boy. His smile brought me much needed joy today. I'll call...
Post a Comment