Monday: A trip to Northwest orthotics so Caleb's legs and ankles could be casted for ankle/leg braces. Hopefully these braces will improve his range of motion in his ankles.
Tuesday: A trip to the pediatrician because I thought Caleb had a bladder infection. I was able to get my own sample so they wouldn't have to use a catheter, and sure enough, he does have an infection. Hopefully now that we have antibiotics, he'll finally start to feel better!
Tuesday: A trip to the hospital to have blood work done! At one point the needle slipped out and blood squirted everywhere. One of my boys thought it was "SO COOL" and the other just about fainted!
Wednesday: A trip to Primary Children's Hospital to have an emptying study. They put barium into Caleb's tummy and put him in an xray type machine. The machine took pictures every 30 seconds for an hour to see how Caleb's tummy is emptying.
2 comments:
what a BUSY week. I hope that Caleb is feeling better. How did you know he had a bladder infection? On never mind, I mus call you. :) I can't sleep anyway.
Wow. What a brave little guy and a busy mom!
Post a Comment