Tomorrow I am helping Matthew's class with a Halloween art project.
His teacher e mailed me to tell me that Matthew would like to "Show and Tell" Caleb while I'm there.
I was touched.
Matthew isn't self conscious about his little brother.
He is proud.
He knows how special he is-
and when you experience something extra special.
You want to share.
I know just how he feels.
11 comments:
That is so sweet!
How lovely! I would be very proud of Caleb too!
Will look forward to hearing about your "show and tell" at school. I'll bet everyone will absolutely love your sweet Caleb and want to kiss those beautiful cheeks.
What a sweet brother he has!!
I wish the whole world could share in Caleb's goodness. It would be a better place. I'm so glad you get to give that experience to those kids... they are lucky.
oh my goodness.. that is so precious!
ME TOO! I know how that feels. I'm so grateful he "gets it".
That is SO cool!
Ooh! I also look forward to hearing the details of show & tell. How awesome for them to be together at school!
I came upon your blog through a mom that I met at the pediatrican's office. I was reading about your sweet Caleb; my daughter also was born without her right globe and optic nerve. She too has hydrocephalus. Interesting about the two of these special kids....
If you want to meet her, email me so I can add you to our blog; it's private.
camisaari@msn.com
Thanks for sharing your story! It is nice to not feel "alone" sometimes.
Awesome. Just awesome.
XO
Post a Comment