Friday, November 5, 2010

6 of us

Tonight on our way to the BYU basketball game Mitchell asked, "Daddy, how many tickets do we have?"  Dallan responded,  "One for every body in the family."  Mitchell then proceeded to count, "Mom, Dad, one special guy, and 3 talking guys- SIX of us!!

7 comments:

The Kings said...

oh that is THE cutest thing ever!!!! Your boys are very special as they can see how special their brother is.

Becky said...

Oh MITCHELL!!! I just LOVE him. Thanks for sharing this. xo

The VW's said...

That is PRECIOUS!!! Thanks for the smile! Hugs!!

Jenkins said...

love it! so cute!

Bugg's mama said...

That is the truest and cutest equation I have EVER heard!

Love, Bree

Chrystal said...

I love your posts, they always make me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little boy. I remember reading a journal article about children born missing their brains being able to use their brain stems for some functions that would normally be upper brain functions (e.g. experiencing emotions). I can tell from the pictures that he experiences and enjoys life. I especially like the relaxed expression on his face when he is on the swing. Without sight or hearing, he may not have oppertunities to learn conventional body language (e.g. all the facial expressions), but he definately finds his own, unique, ways of communicating his needs. Just the fact that his heartrate settles when his brothers talk to him tells you he knows they are there and he is loved. I think the swing was a great idea for a wish, a chance for Caleb to enjoy a typical childhood experience and full, free motion which he can't do on his own.