We were able to come HOME yesterday evening! HOORAY!
I didn't tell the boys, so you can imagine their surprise when they came home and found Caleb here!
Caleb still needs three times as much oxygen and extra time on the ventilator, but we feel confident we can keep him stable at home while he recovers!
Our hearts are full and we feel so blessed! We are thankful for every single prayer.
Our hearts are full and we feel so blessed! We are thankful for every single prayer.
Thank you.
Caleb hooked up to the EEG
He had wonderful nurses who fell in love with him.
I loved finally being able to crawl into bed with him.
Hooray for HOME!




22 comments:
Oh, so happy for you guys! It must be awesome to be home all together again.
That is THE best news ever!!!! I hope he continues to improve quickly now you are home. I know how hard it is when Noah is in hospital and how happy everyone is when we are all home together. Enjoy :)
yeah, sooooo happy to hear that you are home. Love you.
Yea!!! I'm so so happy! You've all been in my thoughts and prayers. I kept trying to comment, and blogger never let me...so hopefully this time it goes though:) Anyway, I'm so thrilled that little Caleb is home.
LOVE IT!!!
GREAT NEWS!!
praise the Lord!
Welcome home Caleb
So pleased to hear you are home with Caleb x
Welcome home dear Caleb.
HOORAY is right!
You guys exude love.
xo
That's great! I'm so happy he's feeling better
Yay he's home! We will continue to keep him in our prayers!
Giddy with excitement!! Welcome home Caleb!!
Hooray for Home!!! Welcome home Caleb. So thankful you're on the road to recovery!
This post just made my day!
Hooray! I pray he continues to improve and send lots of love!!!
Dorothy nailed on the head when she said, "There's no place like home." I'm SO happy for your whole family!!! I hope your weekend is fun together! Prayers are still coming. xo
Welcome home, Caleb! So glad that everyone is together again. The pictures of you holding him in the bed reminds me of the many times that Becky crawled in with Ben in the hospital--the "feels good to be close to my son" syndrome. Love it that you are all together and that Caleb was well enough to come home to his own bed. Please give him hugs and kisses for me.
YAY!! I'm so happy he's home and I'm sure he is too. I hope he will be back to baseline with the 02 real soon!
Oh, my goodness, oh, my WORD! You have been on a crazy roller coaster! I'm so sorry that Caleb was so sick!!!!! He is such a sweet & courageous lil' trooper. And so are you!
I'm so glad that he is home safe & sound!
Lots of love! ~Bree
What sweet pics of you and Caleb. :)
April, I'm SO sorry I'm so behind the times with Caleb! There's been so much going on. I'm glad he got home safe and sound. Give him a hug for me!
Post a Comment