Today when Caleb's vision teacher came to visit she helped Caleb make a picture just for me!
It's a masterpiece!
A Monet couldn't be more precious to me!
The paper and markers she used are perfect for visually impaired kids! Wherever the markers are pressed- the paper rises so Caleb can feel what he drew! It's almost like a Braille picture!
Thank you for the work of art, Caleb!
The paper they used is quick draw paper" and the markers are "do a dot art" (water based).

Thank you for the work of art, Caleb!
The paper they used is quick draw paper" and the markers are "do a dot art" (water based).



5 comments:
Love the picture, April!
Nothing is more precious than a painting from our kids. I love the kind of paint they used so that Caleb could feel the texture.
Caleb I love your artwork, beautiful. big hugs
That is very, very cool!!
Love the picture! Caleb, I'll call Musee D'Orsay in Paris and see if they have room for one more masterpiece! : )
*Thanks for sharing the information about the paper and markers; I'll have to look into them for Claire!*
Post a Comment