Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sweet words...

A few weeks ago I asked my Sister Arianne if she would take some pictures of our family to help ease that uneasy feeling I always have as the season changes. I worry about how Caleb will weather the Winter, and having some current images helped soothe the tug in my heart. Thank you Arianne, for snatching the last few minutes of day light to capture our little family.  She wrote a bit about our little family on her beautiful blog.  
My mom and I were also visiting recently about the most important lessons Caleb teaches us.  We reflected on the physical limitations of Caleb's body and how he teaches us it's who we are not what we do that matters most... She  gave the right words to the feelings in my heart that day.  You can read them here.  

11 comments:

Junior said...

beautiful pictures of an amazing family. Love and hugs

brigette said...

Every picture I see my heart melts. Your family is precious. I love your sweet caleb. Sending love and prayers your way!!!

Anonymous said...

What divine photos of you and your beautiful family x

The Kings said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!! Beautiful family xxx

Jenn said...

What a beautiful family! Those pictures are perfect :) I hope you guys have a beautiful and peaceful holiday season and that Caleb can rest easy and be healthy and well! Merry Christmas!

The VW's said...

What a beautiful family! What precious pictures!

And, I love the idea of asking "Who do you want to be when you grow up?" How are character is in this life is definitely more valuable than what we do! Thanks for this reminder! Caleb is accomplishing so much in this world, just by being him! What a precious gift to all of us! Hugs!!!

shirlgirl said...

Great pictures! I think that is the one you used for your Christmas card, and I love it!

Nikki said...

So gorgeous

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - blog design to change the world
www.onetinystarfish.blogspot.com - personal blog, special needs month

Becky said...

The pictures are GREAT! I want to see more. :)

Emily said...

Wow, I LOVE these! Great job Arianne. They're beautiful!

suelmayer said...

April, the pictures of your family are beautiful!! I loved what your mom had to say and I adore your sweet Caleb.