My heart has been aching since I heard the news. Just 4 months after saying good bye to their precious son Noah, the King family just lost their father Aaron to a sudden heart attack.
There are no words...
Lisa has such a big heart. She has personally touched my family more than she will ever know. My heart aches for her as she grieves for her son and now her best friend. I'm heartbroken to know that her boys who are still mourning their brother are now mourning their Dad.
I know Aaron and Noah are having a joyful reunion. I know they will closely attend to their family. I know the Lord will not leave them comfortless...
but for today... I'm so sad.
I am so truly sorry sweet King Family. I wish I could be there. I'm thinking of you every minute all the way around the world. We are praying that you will be filled with love and peace from angels on earth and in heaven.
If you'd like to make a donation to ease this sweet family's burden, please go here.

10 comments:
We love you Lisa...more than you know!
my heart just dropped to my feet. i've been silently following lisa's blog for the last few months- i truly can't imagine what she and her boys must be going through right now. they will all be in my constant prayers.
I was so shocked to read this on Becky's blog and then went onto Lisa's blog. So very sad. I hope and pray that she and her family can find the strength and courage to get through the coming days. Your post is a beautiful one, April.
So many prayers being sent her way.
Love you April xxx
My heart is broken for them, I have also been following their blog. They are in my prayers as well.
Is there a fund or something set up where we could donate something to the family? Our family would love to give a little something to them.
Misty, I just added a link to this post where you can donate if you'd like! You are so sweet...
I can't even imagine. My prayers for their family.
That was so beautiful April. (tears a -flowing) We love Lisa so much.
Post a Comment