I can not visit your blog without bawling my eyes out. Not because of sadness though. While my heart aches for your loss, I cry because of the absolute and total and pure love you continue to show for your sweet little super hero! I love how you and so many, honor his life. He is an amazing little man. I can not express to you how much I appreciate your example of faith and trust and love. And when I'm missing my angel girl I know I'm not alone and I can't thank you enough for sharing your angel with us!
8 comments:
Gorgeous. Love to you all xxx
Sweet Super Hero!!!
XO
Oh, I love this picture. When I saw him at Halloween dressed as Captain America, I was SO excited. I LOVED it so much. Love Caleb, and love you April!
Oh, I love this picture. When I saw him at Halloween dressed as Captain America, I was SO excited. I LOVED it so much. Love Caleb, and love you April!
Love the picture--thank you for sharing your sweet wink from heaven with us.
April you do have a superhero! You are an amazing woman filled with such joy :) Thank you for always being such a great example to me.
I can not visit your blog without bawling my eyes out. Not because of sadness though. While my heart aches for your loss, I cry because of the absolute and total and pure love you continue to show for your sweet little super hero! I love how you and so many, honor his life. He is an amazing little man. I can not express to you how much I appreciate your example of faith and trust and love. And when I'm missing my angel girl I know I'm not alone and I can't thank you enough for sharing your angel with us!
P.S. thanks a lot for making me cry! ;)
Ohhhh I love this sweet picture!! I SOO missed dressing my boy up too!
Post a Comment