Dear Matthew,
I know it's your birthday and I want you to know I am with you to celebrate today! I hope you know how much I love you and how thankful I am that you are my brother. I loved it when you would wrap my arms around you so we could hug each other. Today I am wrapping my arms around you without any help at all. I hope you can feel my love soaking right into your heart. I know you miss me, but I promise I will always be there for you even though you can't see me. You can talk to me with your heart and I will still melt your worries away.
I love you forever, Matthew.
Love
Caleb
You can read a tender story my mom wrote for Matthew's birthday here.








2 comments:
beautiful. Happy Birthday Matthew
Thank you for sharing such tender pictures
Post a Comment