Last week Caleb had his ninth birthday... his second birthday in heaven.
We like to make his birthday a special day we all look forward to. Last year we gave each of our boys special trunks so they can have a special place to keep treasures that remind them of their brother.
Inside their trunks this year the boys found a picture of the Savior with this note on the other side.
To my wonderful brothers,
We like to make his birthday a special day we all look forward to. Last year we gave each of our boys special trunks so they can have a special place to keep treasures that remind them of their brother.
Inside their trunks this year the boys found a picture of the Savior with this note on the other side.
To my wonderful brothers,
I
wanted you to have a picture of the Savior in your trunk because I know it is
through him that we can be together again.
Each
time you choose to be

close to Him, you will also feel close to me.
I love you and am so proud of you.
Love, Caleb
Caleb also gives the family something fun to do together. He knows it's important to continue to make happy memories together. This year he gave the boys a special coupon to attend a special event that they've been hoping for!
It was a sweet and tender day as we celebrated Caleb and reflected on our sweet memories together. I know Caleb is close and that he is still being true to his special mission. As we celebrate another birthday without him here, I know we are also one year closer to being together again.
I love you Caleb. Forever and ever.
Caleb also gives the family something fun to do together. He knows it's important to continue to make happy memories together. This year he gave the boys a special coupon to attend a special event that they've been hoping for!
It was a sweet and tender day as we celebrated Caleb and reflected on our sweet memories together. I know Caleb is close and that he is still being true to his special mission. As we celebrate another birthday without him here, I know we are also one year closer to being together again.
I love you Caleb. Forever and ever.
6 comments:
Loved this blog and all of your pictures--the roses are beautiful!
Happy late birthday sweet angel! Lots if love to you all.
I love how you love your boys! Happy Birthday, Caleb!
I'm so glad we could celebrate with you.
I'm so glad we could celebrate this birthday with you!
That was so special!! Blessings to you and your family.
Jen
Post a Comment