Friday, October 31, 2008

Little Pumpkin

Caleb came trick or treating with us today! He had a great time being cozy in the wagon with Mitchell. We took him for about a half an hour- his longest trick-or treat ever! It started to rain a bit so I brought him home to hook him up to a feeding and hand out candy! He was so cute and fluffy in his pumpkin costume! Happy Halloween Caleb!


4 comments:

Becky said...

CUTEST pumpkin EVER! That's so funny that he was a pumpkin this year - Ben was too. Although my best friend had him and dressed him up because I have been in the hospital.

April said...

I'm so sorry you're in the hospital :( Are you okay? I bet Ben looked so cute!

Shannon said...

Caleb IS the cutest pumpkin EVER! You must want to just hug him all day, he's too adorable :) Thanks again for your kind comment. I love your blog, you're a fun "blogger" :)

Becky said...

i'm good, thanks for asking. i had surgery on wednesday. i have pictures of ben on his website. you should go see him! :) did you have a good trick or treat?