
Today I scheduled a date for a tracheostomy surgery for Caleb. Caleb has really been struggling to breath, and it just breaks our hearts to see him work so hard. We've been debating getting a trach for quite a few months, but haven't been able to decide if it's the best thing for him. I think sometimes we have to take little steps forward so that Heavenly Father can confirm whether or not we're heading in the right direction. So we've got a date on the calendar to ponder for a few weeks, and hopefully we'll gain a bit of clarity!
2 comments:
April and Dallen, my prayers are with you in this difficult decision. I love you. MOM
You continually inspire me and make me thankful you are in my life. As I know your prayers have been with me, know that my prayers are with you. I love you and your beautiful family.
Post a Comment