Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Better boy!

Caleb seems to be feeling quite a bit better today! I was able to turn his oxygen down a bit, and he had lots of smiles to share- even in his sleep!

7 comments:

Devon said...

YAY! I'm so glad he's feeling better!!!

minerfam said...

I am glad he is starting to feel better - GO CALEB!!

Junior said...

Caleb I am so happy to hear that you are doing better.

Becky said...

CUTE PICTURES! Thank you for sharing. I think he's so happy because he and Ben are starting to feel better. Bring on SUMMER! :)

Jessica said...

I'm glad Caleb is doing better. Hope you didn't have to go to the hospital.

Becky said...

I'm missing you today sweet little Caleb! Please ask your mommy to give you lots of kisses on your cute, chubby cheeks! (oh...and have her squeeze you extra tight just for me too) xoxo

Jen said...

Great to see that little smile!

Jen
God's Shining Stars