I've been WAITING to see these pictures. :) Thanks for making my day. I'm still laughing about your dinner party. You ARE the hostest with the mostest! I'll be calling you later. ;)
Hi April! This is Emily Bennett, Hunter's mom. Thanks for visiting our blog and saying hello. I love getting to know other families with special kiddos. Caleb reminds me a lot of my friend Behka White's boys. You should pop in and check out Josiah's website - http://caringbridge.org/visit/babyjosiah. (It's a little outdated.) So sorry to hear about the pneumonia. We were in the hospital for five days the end of February for the same thing and it is NO FUN. I hope Caleb is able to fully recover quickly and that you are holding up under the stress. Cute pic of Caleb in those sunglasses!
6 comments:
awww too cute
April.... too funny, I have that same shirt!!
Hugs to you and Caleb,
Christy
I hope Snuffy is feeling better. He looks very cool in the sunglasses!
Jen
God's Shining Stars
I've been WAITING to see these pictures. :) Thanks for making my day. I'm still laughing about your dinner party. You ARE the hostest with the mostest! I'll be calling you later. ;)
Hi April! This is Emily Bennett, Hunter's mom. Thanks for visiting our blog and saying hello. I love getting to know other families with special kiddos. Caleb reminds me a lot of my friend Behka White's boys. You should pop in and check out Josiah's website - http://caringbridge.org/visit/babyjosiah. (It's a little outdated.) So sorry to hear about the pneumonia. We were in the hospital for five days the end of February for the same thing and it is NO FUN. I hope Caleb is able to fully recover quickly and that you are holding up under the stress. Cute pic of Caleb in those sunglasses!
Nice pictures and love the shades on Caleb--the Moody movie star!
Post a Comment