YES....sometimes we are so "lucky ducky" to get a small glimpse.....
oh so sweet, brotherly love.
Thats such a familiar sight. My boys are all over Jax all the time. I love it!
This made me teary. I love seeing them snuggle their brother. So sweet April.
Neat. You've done a great job of helping your big boys be involved with Caleb. It's awesome.
That truly made my heart pitter-patter. Such sweet brotherly love, it touches me!
Your boys are so sweet! Oh what blessings.JenCreative and Curious Kids!God's Shining Stars
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
ABSOLUTELY precious! Love it!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
YES....sometimes we are so "lucky ducky" to get a small glimpse.....
oh so sweet, brotherly love.
Thats such a familiar sight. My boys are all over Jax all the time. I love it!
This made me teary. I love seeing them snuggle their brother. So sweet April.
Neat. You've done a great job of helping your big boys be involved with Caleb. It's awesome.
That truly made my heart pitter-patter. Such sweet brotherly love, it touches me!
Your boys are so sweet! Oh what blessings.
Jen
Creative and Curious Kids!
God's Shining Stars
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
ABSOLUTELY precious! Love it!!!
Post a Comment