Oh pure happiness in his sweet face! I'm so glad he's able to enjoy things so much -- he deserves it!!!
So cute!
So Cute! Great job Caleb! Hugs!!!
What a happy smile!
That last smile is priceless!
Oh how cute! I've never seen him smile before!!
Adorable!! I just love his sweet smile!
oh he is soooooo cute!!! I want to give him a big smooch.
I am interested in the swing you mentioned...do you know where it is from or have a picture?
love that smile Caleb, Looks like you are having a great time.
What sweet pictures of your sweet angel. He's looking like he loved every minute of his PT. Give those big cheeks a kiss for me.
That's one happy little boy!
I came across your blog, and it is just beautiful.... Yo lifted my spirits...
I bet he's a relaxing child who makes your anxieties ease and your heart melt when you hold him. It gave me a big smile just to see the picture.
This makes me teary! His smile is SO big that his precious spirit shines so bright. I LOVE that boy!!!
SO SO Sweet!:)
Yay! Is that Mark working with him? Tell him hello!!! We love him.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Oh pure happiness in his sweet face! I'm so glad he's able to enjoy things so much -- he deserves it!!!
So cute!
So Cute! Great job Caleb! Hugs!!!
What a happy smile!
That last smile is priceless!
Oh how cute! I've never seen him smile before!!
Adorable!! I just love his sweet smile!
oh he is soooooo cute!!! I want to give him a big smooch.
I am interested in the swing you mentioned...do you know where it is from or have a picture?
love that smile Caleb, Looks like you are having a great time.
What sweet pictures of your sweet angel. He's looking like he loved every minute of his PT. Give those big cheeks a kiss for me.
That's one happy little boy!
I came across your blog, and it is just beautiful.... Yo lifted my spirits...
I bet he's a relaxing child who makes your anxieties ease and your heart melt when you hold him. It gave me a big smile just to see the picture.
This makes me teary! His smile is SO big that his precious spirit shines so bright. I LOVE that boy!!!
SO SO Sweet!
:)
Yay! Is that Mark working with him? Tell him hello!!! We love him.
Post a Comment