Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our little Angel

Caleb was the angel in our Christmas Nativity this year. Dallan was his voice saying, "Fear not, I bring you good tidings of great joy...." I think it touched all of our hearts deeply, because we know that Caleb could very well have been in the angel choir that night.


Read what my mom wrote about our little angel here.

15 comments:

The Kings said...

A beautiful angel on earth - even when he's not in costume :)

The VW's said...

He is definitely an angel! What a precious blessing! Hugs!

Amanda Thrasher said...

How PRECIOUS!!!!

Tara Bennett said...

Oh, he truly IS an angel. xo

Rebecca Jackson said...

Just too cute!

Junior said...

a perfect little angel, so sweet

Becky said...

LOVE your angel. He looks like he's actually singing in the second picture. :)

Anonymous said...

How lovely! x

Devon said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Colleen said...

He is such an adorable angel!!

shirlgirl said...

Beautiful precious angel!

Heidi said...

Hi, April! It's me, Heidi Jensen. Little do you know that I've been "blog stalking" you for a while now. Thank you for being the wonderful example you are. There's no one in this world like you, and that's why I've been looking at your blog. It gives me hope. A new perspective. The RIGHT perspective. In a world so overcome with selfishness, Thank You for being selfless. Caleb is so sweet. I felt it the first time we met, and it's stuck with me all these years. Even before I knew about your blog, I would think of Caleb and his sweet, strong spirit. So, THANK YOU for being you, wonderful, you.

The Five Jacksons said...

What a tender blog. How nice to read those words while looking at your sweet boy.

Unknown said...

SO so sweet!

Jodi said...

Thank you so much for sharing your family with all of us and for being such a great example. My 18 year old son has cerebral palsy and each day he also reminds us of our eternal nature and the love of our Heavenly Father for each of us.