Dear Caleb,
Happy Valentines Day my sweet boy
Words cannot ever truly express the love I have in my heart for you.
I love how you for remind me each day what Heaven feels like.
I love the little ways you show you know I'm your mama.
I love how you smile at me first thing in the morning when you hear my voice.
I love how you are so patient with your little body.
I love how you are true to your mission.
I love how you are a light to all who know you.
I love how you are so pure and untouched by the world.
I love how you lick your lips when I put fruity chapstick on them-
and I love giving you fruity kisses.
I love you just the way you are - from your fluffy little feet to your wee little wink.
I love how you fill my heart to over flowing.
I love you forever,
Mom



13 comments:
Beautiful!! Happy Valentines Day!
Happy valentines Day Caleb, big hugs and lots of love.
Happy Heart Day!!!
That is the sweetest Valentine I have ever read.
(and it got me thinking....I wonder what Elisabeth would thing of fruity chapstick! Good idea!)
I'm in LOVE with your boy. :) I love the kisses on his cheeks...that makes me giggle. SO CUTE!!! xoxo
Happy Valentine's Day to an adorable Heartthrob!
Cutest Smile EVER xx
Oh look at those sweet kisses on his cheekers!
Happy Valentine's Caleb! You are pure love.
aww sweet Caleb!!!
I love your blog. Whenever I am feeling just a little bit out of sorts, I can read through your blogs and see the cute pictures of Caleb and your family and everything seems better again. Sorry to hear that Caleb has been sick and glad you have the vent so he can be in the best place!
PS I totally love the little bear....so, so, so adorable!
Happy Valentine's Day, Caleb, a day late. Love those kisses on those wonderful cheeks. You are precious.
Awwww! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment