Monday, February 28, 2011

My BYU boy

Psst... Did you hear BYU basketball is ranked #3... and they are well on their way to a possible #1 seed in the tournament?
My BYU boy isn't a bit surprised! 

Caleb is still trying to feel better, but we couldn't resist a quick walk on a sunny day!
Time with cousins is time well spent!

Caleb's head fits into Dallan's hats perfectly.

That's what happens when your head is full of heavenly thoughts!
Go Cougars, and Go Caleb.  
You're always #1 to me!
Rah Rah Rah!

11 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE that boy...I LOVE HIM! Please give him kisses for me!!! xoxo

Janae said...

I love your blog and I've fallen in love with Caleb!

Unknown said...

Sweet!
He's true blue.

Emily said...

Hi buddy! We miss you. Go Cougs!

Junior said...

oh so cute

the woodwards said...

Who needs Jimmer when you have Caleb!!!!

Janene Baadsgaard said...

Love that BYU and love that Caleb!

Angela said...

I just adore Caleb :)

Colleen said...

Could he get any cuter? What a sweetie!

Jenny said...

Our own little Sammer Fredette over here is wondering why Caleb's wearing a red shirt. I tried to convince her that his loyalties are still with our Cougs...that he bleeds blue...but she was questioning. I mean, I'm just sayin'. :) We love you Caleb!!!

shirlgirl said...

Glad you could get out for a quick walk. Caleb is just so sweet. Give him a big kiss for me. He's a rootin' tootin' sports fan for sure!