Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Disney Wink from Joy

We recently received a "wink" from Joy's family in Disneyland!  Joy was born a few months ago and lived for several hours before returning to Heavenly Father. Her family has touched my heart in deep and tender ways. You will be touched by their story and can catch a glimpse of heaven on their blog:  Our Journey With Joy.  

1 comment:

Justin and Breanne said...

My dear sweet sweet friend. I have checked out for a while for selfish reasons to keep myself from falling. I am so sad and full of anguish knowing that I missed Caleb's one year mark. I was so touched to come and see those pictures today of his funeral. All of the emotions expressed on your families faces were so real for me as I scrolled through them. I love the pictures of you and your husband. Justin and I have the same ones, just sitting there looking at the casket trying to decide if this was really happening but at the same time finding peace. I cannot tell you how much our friendship has meant to me. Thank you for always continuing to be a bright beacon of hope and love for me :)Love, hugs, and a virtual wink to you.