It has been a year since Caleb passed away and my heart hasn't been ready to share images of that tender time until now. As I have looked back on the past year I know the Savior hasn't left my side for a single day. He has carried me on hard days, strengthened me when I felt broken, and wrapped me in His arms when I needed to cry.
I have an image in my mind of me following Caleb's casket down the isle the day of his funeral. Caleb in his full stature was walking on one side of me, and my older Brother Jesus Christ was on the other. I know they were there for me on that day and that they will both continue to be there every single day.









14 comments:
Oh, these pictures make me cry. I've been thinking about Caleb so much this month. I've been wishing I could be there with you guys. I've thought of Caleb almost every day this past year. I miss him so much!
What sweet and tender pictures. Thank you for sharing them. I remember that day well. I was so touched by your strength and the love of your family. Even after death, Caleb continues to teach. Much love to you, my friend!
Such beautiful photos. It looks like such a beautiful service.
Such beautiful pictures of a tender day. I love you April.
We love you and thanks for sharing you can still feel the spirit when looking at them I cried because it was so strong
Thanks for sharing. When you look at those pictures you can feel the spirit. It made me cry because it was strong. We love you all.
These are so tender and beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing these, they really touched me. I'm sure it wasn't easy. I love you!
We love you and your family so much, you are an example of strength, courage, faith and love. Receive a big hug from the Hurtado´s family. Thanks for being such an awesome family and for your example.
April--Thank you for sharing something so very personal to you and your family. My heart breaks for you. The love shown for Caleb in these pictures is unquestionable. I'm sure it was hard for you to post these. Love and hugs.
sending love and hugs along with many prayers
It's been a tough year for all of you. I hope you feel we love you.
Your beautiful words continue to inspire me! Thank you for sharing these tender pictures!
thanks for sharing April...what an inspiration. Love you!
Tomorrow it will be a year since our son Lincoln passed away and I remembered that Caleb passed away exactly one month before him. I read your tender blog entries and cried. I love the ways you've found to honor Caleb's life and celebrate the amazing person he is.
Post a Comment