I'm so glad you shared this. It was like a ray of light into my day. What two special spirits and two wonderful mamas. I'm glad you found each other. I love you!
Thanks for taking care of Becky and Benji for us! You've brought them such joy, and from a big sister's perspective, we love you for that. You're a great Mom and friend. Welcome to the family!
This is so aptly named, "Smilebox"--it made me cry,and smile, and it brought me so much joy...what an incredible blessing these boys are...and you, their moms. I will add Caleb and your family to my prayers.
What a beautiful tribute and wonderful friend you are!! I'm Becky's Sister Tina and have heard so much about you & your family!! Thank you for the sweet post, made me cry. What an amzing woman you are and i'm so glad my Sister has a friend as special as you!!
P.S. Any friend of my Sister's is a friend of mine!! :)
Everyday that Becky remains in Utah with Ben, I talk to her, and your name comes up each time. What a great friend you are, and what great bonds you've shared and formed. Kiss that cute Caleb head for me :)
12 comments:
Loved this post. Thank you for sharing such wonderful pictures. You'll be friends forever.
What sweet little boys!
Oh my gosh I love seeing you all together. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing some of your wonderful time together with us.
These pictures brought tears to my eyes. What perfect little buddies with mommies who love them so much!!
I'm so glad you shared this. It was like a ray of light into my day. What two special spirits and two wonderful mamas. I'm glad you found each other. I love you!
Absolutely lovely. Their friendship is a true gift. Those boys are both so special. =)
I finally got to see it!!! :) What a great job you did. Makes me cry looking at it. How lucky we both are - can't say that enough.
What kissable faces they have! There's nothing like a best buddy to share stuff with.
Thanks for taking care of Becky and Benji for us! You've brought them such joy, and from a big sister's perspective, we love you for that. You're a great Mom and friend. Welcome to the family!
This is so aptly named, "Smilebox"--it made me cry,and smile, and it brought me so much joy...what an incredible blessing these boys are...and you, their moms. I will add Caleb and your family to my prayers.
What a beautiful tribute and wonderful friend you are!! I'm Becky's Sister Tina and have heard so much about you & your family!! Thank you for the sweet post, made me cry. What an amzing woman you are and i'm so glad my Sister has a friend as special as you!!
P.S. Any friend of my Sister's is a friend of mine!! :)
Everyday that Becky remains in Utah with Ben, I talk to her, and your name comes up each time. What a great friend you are, and what great bonds you've shared and formed. Kiss that cute Caleb head for me :)
Post a Comment