Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky

I am so very lucky...




Kiss me, I'm Irish!


9 comments:

Junior said...

Oh sooooo cute, love the hat.

Wiggles said...

Caleb you are the cutest little leprechaun I've ever seen. If you see your friend Ben, give him a huge hug from me. Happy St. Patty's Day Caleb and family.

Janene Baadsgaard said...

Caleb, I am the luckiest grandma in the world because you I have you to love!

Joy said...

Caleb you are just too adorable! Thanks for the wink!

Devon said...

AGH! I HAVE TO HUG HIM! I can't stand it anymore!!!

Hey, how often is he on the vent?

shirlgirl said...

Caleb, you are such a cute Irishman. I love your hat and your chunky cheeks. I just want to kiss them. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you.

Becky said...

ACK! I can't STAND how cute he is. Can I be the first in line to kiss him??? WHAT? Too late? How 'bout second then? ;) Love you my little irish man!

Tara Bennett said...

Oh wow, what a cute little leprechaun!!!

Jen said...

Can he look any cuter in that Irish hat? Stopping by to check on Caleb and see how he's doing. Happy St. Patty's Day- belated!!

Jen
God's Shining Stars
Creative and Curious Kids!