Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick with a smile

Caleb seems to have gotten over RSV. He is still working on the pnemonia in his left lower lobe. He's been really sleepy for the past 2 weeks while his body works on getting better, but he always find a minute to wake up and give me a little smile.

11 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

What a great smile he has! I'm glad he's feeling a little better. Poor boy!

Junior said...

Caleb you have such a sweet smile, glad you are starting to feel better.

Tara Bennett said...

Sorry you're sick, Caleb, but I'm glad you can still give your mom smiles! What a cutie :)

Get better SOON!!!! We love ya :)

Candace said...

I must have missed that he had RSV. Poor thing. Will pray that he heals quickly....Hugs...

Krista said...

Oh bless his sweet little heart...I miss that boy so much! Give him a hug and kiss from nurse Krista and tell him I love him and hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad Caleb is over the RSV. Really pray her gets rid of the awful pnemonia soon too.

xxx

April said...

We miss you too Krista!!! Caleb is blowing you kisses all the way down south :)

Kel said...

I don't know how you do it. I love you guys. I'd like to meet Caleb someday.

Becky said...

It's funny that you should post about this because JUST yesterday Ben gave me a smile for the first time in probably a YEAR! It's been a long time. I was SO happy. (even though he's still battling his pneumonia) Those boys...two peas in a pod. Kiss him for me! xoxo

MoonNStarMommy said...

Caleb is so adorable!

You have been given a reward which can be found on my blog. Doesn't matter if you post the awards, give them back out, or not... at least you know you were thought of and appreciated today :)

http://moonnstarmommy.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-award-day.html

Ashley Baadsgaard Worthen said...

Oh I'm so glad he's feeling better! It's great to see him so happy. :)