Tonight as I was caring for Caleb,
he woke up and smiled!
Then he reached out to me
with one arm and hand
ON PURPOSE!
I know it!
It wasn't a stretch.
It wasn't seizure activity.
He was trying to touch me.
And he did.
In more ways than one.
he woke up and smiled!
Then he reached out to me
with one arm and hand
ON PURPOSE!
I know it!
It wasn't a stretch.
It wasn't seizure activity.
He was trying to touch me.
And he did.
In more ways than one.
16 comments:
These sweet little boys know just the right way to touch our hearts. What a treasured moment.
That is so special, it gave me chills! Caleb is reciprocating all the loving touches you've given him. What a very beautiful moment!
Oh April, I'm so glad you had that moment. I've had those kind of moments with Caleb and I'll never forget them.
What a thrill - that is one precious boy you have!
What a special moment ♥
That's great! I'm so excited for you!
It makes me crazy when doctors say they will not survive and they will not do anything. Haven't they learned by now that our kido's always prove them wrong?!
such a special moment
How sweet! They know when we need just a bit of encouragement, and I think every child does this in his or her own way. I guess its their way of saying "I love you mom, you can do it!"
April, that's awesome!!!!
Those little tender mercies are what make it all worth it...how special.
It's moments like those that keep me putting one foot in front of the other. Sure love you!
What a priceless moment. I'm glad you share it with us.
That is the very best post I have read in a long, long time. It gave me chills too. I'm elated, and I'm not even you! What incredible love.
so sweet. love you guys.
What a beautiful post!
Post a Comment