Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tinsel Time

The other day I put Caleb in his chair with some tinsel in his lap to touch.
When I came back to check on him
he was holding one hand HIGH in the air!
Do you know what that means?
He didn't want to touch it!
He had his own little opinion!
I watched him slowly lower his hand until it touched the tinsel again.
Up went the hand
then back down again
until he decided maybe it was okay to to
uch after all!

6 comments:

Janene Baadsgaard said...

Way to go Caleb!

Junior said...

good job Caleb, the tinsel can feel strange

Devon said...

AWESOME!!! Great job, Caleb!!!

This post made me smile today...thank you!

Candace said...

Awwwww, Caleb, what a great new feat! I don't blame him, tinsel is weird!

Lori Moody said...

That's hilarious...that's like Eliza and grass when she was little. But apparently not anymore...she was outside running around barefoot. I CAN'T WAIT to see you guys!

Becky said...

Sweet April. I love reading about all of his little opinions that he has. And I love this picture. :)