Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Preschool

Caleb started receiving preschool services at our home this week! He qualifies to attend the special needs preschool at our local elementary school, but he is too medically fragile to attend. So, we've recently been able to arrange for a preschool teacher to come to our home twice a week to do preschool with him. We are truly blessed to have a wonderful vision therapist and preschool teacher who take the time to love and teach our sweet boy.

9 comments:

Becky said...

I'm SO happy for you guys! :) I hope he gets to do lots of fun stuff. Sending love!!!

Tara Bennett said...

I'm SO happy for Caleb! Every child loves preschool. I'm sure this will help him thrive! Yay for Caleb (and Mom)!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Caleb can still receive Preschool services at home as he deserves. xx

arianne said...

Fun!

Lacey said...

Jax is homeschooled, but they only come like once a month. I think they take advantage of him not going to the school. I don't care though because he has private OT and PT and thats what he needs most right now.

April said...

Lacey, our PT and OT only have time to come out a couple of times a year so my schedule was open enough to plan some preschool days. I'm hoping we can overlap some PT/OT type activities into his preschool time! Any tips?

Devon said...

Awesome! I'm so glad they're working with you and she is so great!

Lisa Christine said...

That is fabulous! I can't wait to hear about all the things they do with him :)

Barb said...

I'm glad Miss Lindsey had started! Other good news: The swing has arrived. I'll cal you next week and find a time to bring it out....probably Thursday.
Barb