Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hope your new year is full of love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year April!

Unknown said...

Happy 2011!

XO

shirlgirl said...

Happy New Year. Love the picture. Kiss those cheeks for me.

Becky said...

I love you both! Here's to a VERY Happy New Year! xoxo

Ceeu N Uila said...

Hi, I've tried looking for a way to email you but was unable to find one here..My little boy turned 6 recently as well and he because the bacteria in his blood caused such havoc in his little body they gave him 10 days.
We were at Primary children's hospital for about a month and a half. The first 3 weeks he was in the NICU...I wondering if we might've run into each other....?? anyway I too wanted to wish you and your amazing little miracle a Happy New Year!

Angela said...

April your love for Caleb is amazing. Caleb you are beautiful inside and out!

Hope you have an amazing 2011!