This is Jodi, I met you at Primary last Wednesday when you were with Tara. I'm so glad Caleb is home and doing good! I just had to check out your blog... You have such a sweet family and Caleb's chubby cheeks are the best! I'm so glad I got to meet you. I hope the best for you and your family;)
Welcome home, sweet Caleb. I'll bet everyone was just waiting at the door for you. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed and having your Mom, Dad, and brothers all around you.
12 comments:
That is wonderful news! Hope I get to give him a snuggle soon.
So good to have you back home!
Yay! We are so glad to hear that!
Good job Caleb!
woohoo, so happy to hear you are home. Have a great weekend, and give Caleb a great big hug from us.
This is Jodi, I met you at Primary last Wednesday when you were with Tara. I'm so glad Caleb is home and doing good! I just had to check out your blog... You have such a sweet family and Caleb's chubby cheeks are the best! I'm so glad I got to meet you. I hope the best for you and your family;)
So glad to hear! x
Theres no place like home!
Welcome HOME!
XO
YAY!!! Give Caleb big hugs and kisses from Gavin and I! Love you sweet boy!
Such happy news! Welcome home!
Welcome home, sweet Caleb. I'll bet everyone was just waiting at the door for you. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed and having your Mom, Dad, and brothers all around you.
Post a Comment