Caleb was born at around 10:30 AM. His little cry was was music to my ears! I got a quick glance before he was passed through a little window into the NICU. I got another glimpse of him as I was wheeled into my recovery room, and he was being prepared for transport to Primary Children's hospital. He was beautiful! In spite of the challenges I knew were ahead, I was just tickled so see my new little boy. His spirit is so big, and he just radiates with love.
(from my journal) Dear Caleb, you are here my precious boy! I am so full of love for you, my heart can't contain it all. I thought my heart would burst when I heard you cry after you were born. When they held you up for me to see, it was like looking at an angel! I knew today would be a life changing day for all us- and it was. My life has been forever changed for the better because you are in it. I only got to see you for a few moments, but those moments will be treasured for my whole life.
No comments:
Post a Comment