Tuesday, February 3, 2009

jiggety jig

Home again, Home again, jiggety jig!

12 comments:

Becky said...

Can I be the first to say HOORAY!!! Probably not...it looks like Josh already beat me to it! :) What cute brothers.

Devon said...

YAY! Congrats!!!

Tara Bennett said...

I am totally joining in on the happy dance! Woo hoo!

Junior said...

Yeah, so glad you are home.

Maxfields said...

Yay! There is no place like home. I'm sure it is great to be all together again!!

Janene Baadsgaard said...

We're all so happy that Caleb is home. He better look out because we're coming over with a zillion hugs and kisses for our special boy!Grandma B

shirlgirl said...

Looks like everyone is very happy in this picture! Glad he's home and I am sure Caleb is very happy to be in his own bed with all his family around him. Welcome home, little angel.

Rodney and Deborah said...

I am so glad that you are all a happy family again. Looks like Josh is excited to have his little brother back in watchful eye to be able to protect him like he always does. We are happy for you. The Briggs Family

minerfam said...

Yay Caleb! He looks so happy to be home and with his brothers! Good luck with continual healing. We will keep your family in our prayers.
-DanaLee

Joy said...

Oh so glad your home Caleb. It sure looks like your brother is happy to see you too!

Christensen family said...

He looks so content and ready to be home! I am soooo glad! Love you guys!

PRETTY IN PARIS said...

Yippee, I'm dancing for you too but near the Eiffel Tower! Such great news, your family is in my thoughts. Have a great weekend hugging!