Friday, February 13, 2009

Pucker up!

I told Caleb that Valentines day is a day for smooching...

I told him to practice his pucker...


It took a lot of concentration...


So I decided I better better show him how...


Ahh... a happy boy now that the smooching is over! Eewww!

XOXOXOX

11 comments:

Junior said...

so sweet, love that smile
Big valentines hugs
Heidi & Junior

Becky said...

THAT was the CUTEST post EVER!!! I love how hard he was concentrating in the first two pictures...I love the way he is looking at you as you are smooching him and his smile at the end is PRICELESS! Thanks for making ME smile today Caleb.

minerfam said...

That smile melts my heart! What a great picture of the two of you!! Happy Valentines day!!
-DanaLee

Joy said...

Loved the pictures and the post. Very cute. Happy Valentines Day!

Chanda said...

What an Angel! It gave me goose bumps to see him look at you when you were kissing him! You can sure tell he LOVES his mom! Have a Happy Valentines! And thanks for all the sweet messages on your blogs!

Wiggles said...

Oh Caleb, smooches are the best. I like to give them to your friend Ben in New Hampshire. Those chubby cheeks are the best.

shirlgirl said...

Awesome pictures of Caleb! Loved the one of him looking at you--so very sweet, and the one of him smiling is just so precious. Love those cheeks. Give them a big kiss for me.

Jen said...

I love this post! He is so cute- the kisses and the smile made my day.

Jen
God's Shining Stars
Creative and Curious Kids!

Tara Bennett said...

Oh my word. SO. CUTE. Chloe is jealous you got kisses from Caleb!

That 2nd pic is one of my favs of Caleb!

Christensen family said...

That is to sweet April. I have to say that last picture is my favorite!!! What a precious little boy.

Tanya said...

The picture of Caleb smiling is absolutely perfect! What a sweet post!