There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother. ~Astrid Alauda
Matthew always finds a few minutes each day to be with Caleb. When I happen to peek in on those moments, it truly is a sacred glimpse. Matthew will gently put Caleb's arms around his neck so that he can feel a hug from him. Caleb lights just lights up!
I know one day Caleb will run to Matthew, wrap him in a Celestial embrace and thank him for being such a special brother.
5 comments:
What a sweet spirit to spirit moment. They certainly are sweet boys.
That is very sweet!
I too have noticed their special bond.
What a beautiful picture. I'm glad that you have allowed us to peek in on their moment as well. These are some of my favorite moments! I love when I see my kids hugging Ben when they think I'm not looking! LOVE YOU my friend!
Hey I am Mandee and I married Jordan Brame. So Jord has told me so much about you and Dallan and your little boys. I couldn't resist when I found your blog. I hope you don't mind. I love reading your blog and one day I hope to meet you!
Post a Comment