Monday, August 17, 2009

Moody Missionaries

Nana and Poppa just returned from serving as mission presidents in the Baltimore Maryland mission! Poppa hasn't seen Caleb for 3 years! They came to visit this week, and we have loved being with them again! They even brought Caleb some special surprises!
When they were set apart for their mission, I had the sweet feeling that Caleb would still be with us when they returned. I know that Caleb has received some special blessings as a result of their faithful service. Thank you Mom and Dad Moody for your example and love!



4 comments:

Junior said...

Oh Caleb you are too cute, the picture with the crab on your head made me laugh

Becky said...

First of all, can I just say thank you for updating your blog again? I was having some withdrawls...:)

These pictures are great. I do believe that having parents on a special mission spills over onto their children's lives. We have felt those incredible blessings in our own lives too.

Emily said...

Love that last picture with the crab! I'm so glad Caleb got to see his grandparents again after such a long time. I'm looking forward to getting together...someday hopefully! :)

Shantelle said...

I love the picture with Caleb and his Grandpa Moody. It's sweet.