Monday, August 24, 2009

Comfort

This morning after I dropped the older boys off at school I heard Mitchell talking to Caleb in the back seat. He was saying, "I'm sorry, Caleb, I'm sorry you miss Joshie and Mattie. They'll come back soon...Don't worry, I will play with you..." Then he held Caleb's hand all the way home. Sometimes It's hard to miss your big brothers.
Dear Caleb,
Thanks for comforting Mitchell in your own quiet way. I'm so glad you have each other!
Love, Mom

6 comments:

Joy said...

That is really cute. My Haley went around call the kids all day...she missed them tons...Hang'n with mom just isn't the same!

Janene Baadsgaard said...

The love between siblings can be so dear. I'm glad mitch and caleb have each other.

Becky said...

SO SWEET! I LOVE your Mitchell. Thanks for sharing that cute story. :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hello, My name is Bunny Skyy. You went to my mother's work yesterday, during their "create the magic". She was so touched by your story. She forwarded your blog to me and I just wanted you to know how special I think you're family is. You really touched by mom and your story is beautiful.

Brody and Jen said...

I would like to thank you and Caleb for coming and talking with us on Wed. You are a very luck mom, what a beautiful family.

Maxfields said...

That is sooo sweet!That even brought a little tear to my eye! Your boys are lucky to have each other!