Friday, August 28, 2009

Create the Magic

This week Caleb and I had a wonderful opportunity to speak with some special employees at Utah Valley Hospital. Each week the employees gather for a "create the magic" meeting. At these meetings they are taught about various medical conditions so that they can have a greater understanding of what their clients are dealing with. Caleb and I had the opportunity to tell them our story and teach them about his various medical conditions and cares. I think anyone at that meeting would agree that of the two of us, he was the best teacher. I just had the privilege to be his voice.
I was so very touched by the way they opened their hearts to us. There was a wonderful spirit as I was able to share my feelings about Caleb and answer their sweet questions. Thank you IHC employees for sharing your magic with us!

4 comments:

Becky said...

And I KNOW that they were touched by you and Caleb. What an awesome opportunity the both of you had. I love the way you call it a "privilege" to be his voice. Well said. :) Love you!

Devon said...

That's great!! What a neat idea!!

Joy said...

What a wonderful opportunity for all.

Janene Baadsgaard said...

I am so glad you had this opportunity. I wish I had been there to see and hear what you and Caleb had to share.