Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Heaven in my home

There is something special about having a little person in my life who doesn't even know how to make mistakes.
He only knows how to love.

And that is how I know I have a bit of Heaven in my home.

7 comments:

Devon said...

He's so precious. A celestial being, in your house!!! That tells me a lot of what kind of mom you must be, April...

Brad and Hailey said...

He looks so handsome in his sweater! What a sweetie.

Becky said...

look how cute and HANDSOME your fluffy boy is. ;) How lucky are WE to have it in our home EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! Love you!

Lisa Christine said...

I understand, completely. Today, my mother in law wrote a birthday post for Elisabeth, stating that she doesn't ask for anything....she just gives her love. A never ending abundance of love.

Caleb is a piece of heaven. I hope that someday I will get to meet him!

:)

Emily said...

What a handsome little man! I miss you guys.

Tara Bennett said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are so adorable. I especially love the last one! What a treasure.

Janene Baadsgaard said...

Caleb is truly a piece of heaven. I'm so glad I get to be his grandma.