Who is that gorgeous babe in those photos. Oh, yeah. My sister. Hope Caleb's issue finds a solution. You're in my prayers.Love you!
Two of my most FAVORITEST people in the whole world! MUAAAAAHHHH! :)
SOunds like a wonderful day to me!
When life gets frustrating and painful, I often think about how short it is and how much I love my family and how I should spend more quality time with them. Glad you're able to take time to watch the sunset together! What a wonderful day.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Who is that gorgeous babe in those photos. Oh, yeah. My sister.
Hope Caleb's issue finds a solution. You're in my prayers.
Love you!
Two of my most FAVORITEST people in the whole world! MUAAAAAHHHH! :)
SOunds like a wonderful day to me!
When life gets frustrating and painful, I often think about how short it is and how much I love my family and how I should spend more quality time with them. Glad you're able to take time to watch the sunset together! What a wonderful day.
Post a Comment