Caleb's name means "having courage in the face of overwhelming odds."
So you can bet that Caleb never doubted that BYU would be victorious over Oklahoma! You see, Caleb knows a little bit about being the under-dog. He knows what it's like to face seemingly insurmountable challenges. And most of all, he knows that no matter the odds, you can come out shining!
And that my friends, is why Caleb bleeds BLUE with the rest of us!
Go Caleb and go Cougars!
So you can bet that Caleb never doubted that BYU would be victorious over Oklahoma! You see, Caleb knows a little bit about being the under-dog. He knows what it's like to face seemingly insurmountable challenges. And most of all, he knows that no matter the odds, you can come out shining!
And that my friends, is why Caleb bleeds BLUE with the rest of us!
Go Caleb and go Cougars!
RISE AND SHOUT!
Caleb's game face. He keeps his composure almost as well as Bronco!
4 comments:
Yea Caleb! I'm glad you got to watch our Cougars beat those Sooners. I love your game face-and your mom's. I hope we get to see you next week.
Caleb - I saw that hand of yours come up and form a rah-rah!!! fist during the BYU game. Your courage gives me peace and hope every single day. You are are sunshine and I love you SO very much.
GO COUGARS! Cutest game face EVER! :)
What a cutie! And I am seriously in love with the photo up in your title. WOW. Breathtaking.
Even though I'm a true Ute fan, I watched this BYU game and was ecstatic that they won!!!
Hey I just wanted to let you know I'm getting back in the swing of things with the kidz blog, and I'm starting something new called 'Kidz Krew.' Head to the blog to find out more and let me know if you're interested in participating!
I miss you guys! Now that life has slowed down, I'm going to be dropping by a lot more often! I miss Caleb's sweet face - he just makes my heart happy!
Post a Comment