Dear Krista
Thank you for sharing your heart with me over the past few months! You have been an angel in our family. You are a very special nurse and friend. Good luck with your new adventure!
I love you to the moon and back!
Love
Caleb
Thank you for sharing your heart with me over the past few months! You have been an angel in our family. You are a very special nurse and friend. Good luck with your new adventure!
I love you to the moon and back!
Love
Caleb


7 comments:
Very sweet! Nothing like a good friend.
Oh...I'm sad for you. I know how good she has been to sweet Caleb. What a sweet post! :)
Caleb- I will miss you so much. I will think about you all the time. Thanks for everything that you taught me. I love you forever!
Caleb is a such special boy who is so lucky to have angels guarding him all the time. That last picture with two of his guardian angels is beautiful.
I especially like my star trek hand in the last picture- What talent!
It is really great to see such a wonderful caring loving family with all the challenges that come with having a special spirit in you home it is wonderful to see the love and support you share with one another. You give us such inspiration to face what challenges may come our way. We pray for your family and ask a special blessing to always be in your home. Thank you for letting us share in your sweet spirits and be edified by the love you share.
(Candy Maxfield's Mom & Dad)
APRIL! I'm LAUGHING! Love the star trek hand comment. You are FUNNY! (AND talented) :)
Post a Comment