* I will take Caleb outside to enjoy the Autumn sunshine.
* I will let him taste a caramel apple
* I will help him crunch leaves in his hands
* I will wrap his arms around a pumpkin
* I will take him to the canyon to see the magic of the mountains
* I will dress him up for Halloween
* We will experience the magic of this season, and we'll try not to worry about what the winter will bring...
"There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October."
- Nathaniel Hawthorne
7 comments:
I think as you help Caleb experience the simple joys of life that you are experiencing them as well. Caleb is gift to all of us to remember how precious life is and how dear the simple every-day miracles all around us.
Way to be positive! Sounds like Caleb has a fun-filled Fall ahead of him. Have a great conference weekend.
Have a wonderful fall!! And may this winter come late and be the best one yet!
DO IT! Caleb will have SO much fun getting out and experiencing the GREATEST season of all. :)
I just love this. Thank you for sharing your amazingness. Love the quote too. Perfect!
This post just warmed my heart. Caleb is blessed to be in a family that helps him enjoy the beauty of the season all around him.
Happy Autumn :)
Now that was very touching and sweet! You are amazing April! Sure do wish I lived closer....
Post a Comment