lol....that is so cute :)
Oh that too awesome! I love how much your boys love Caleb! Having him will forever bless their lives!
haha, I guess he has the Moody competitive gene running strong... he'll take a win anywhere he can get it...
LOLOLOL!
hahaha too cute
That's really cute.
Good stuff! Nothing like brotherly competition. I bet Caleb wins the next match. :)
Oh my goodness! Priceless! Darling!Kelly http://www.ourordinaryday.wordpress.com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
lol....that is so cute :)
Oh that too awesome! I love how much your boys love Caleb! Having him will forever bless their lives!
haha, I guess he has the Moody competitive gene running strong... he'll take a win anywhere he can get it...
LOLOLOL!
hahaha too cute
That's really cute.
Good stuff! Nothing like brotherly competition. I bet Caleb wins the next match. :)
Oh my goodness! Priceless! Darling!
Kelly
http://www.ourordinaryday.wordpress.com
Post a Comment