Monday, November 16, 2009

Bladder battles

Caleb is still battling bladder infections. These infections have been Caleb's greatest challenge for the past 4 months. He just started a second antibiotic to see if we can finally clear the current infection. Then, hopefully we'll find the right prophylactic dose so we can keep them from re-surfacing! We're crossing our fingers!
Dear Caleb,
Thank you for being brave while we try to figure out how to help you feel better. Even when you feel yucky, you still find sweet ways to reassure us that you know we are doing our very best. I love you my sweet boy.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Praying that these antibiotice WORK! I'm SO sorry that he has been struggling with terrible bladder issues. They are NO fun. Feel better soon Caleb! xoxo

Janene Baadsgaard said...

I'm praying for you Caleb.

Kel said...

Little sweet one. I hope you find the solution you need... and FAST.

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh so sad. Antibiotic struggles are SO frustrating. Good luck finding the right solution!

Shantelle said...

So sad, I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Tara Bennett said...

Hoping you can get the right meds and get feeling better soon! HUGS!

Jenn said...

That does not sound fun, hope you get the help you need so he can feel better soon!

Lisa Christine said...

yes, that was you that I tagged :)