Oh, what a great event. That must have been such a great day for you!
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! These pictures are GREAT! :) Thanks for sharing them.
Caleb makes a great star! Looks like he was loving all the attention!And check out his BYU blanket. Now I feel like I was there a little bit, in spirit at least :)
What fun pictures. Looks like all involved had a great time!
It looks like it turned out great! I wish we could have been there to support you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, what a great event. That must have been such a great day for you!
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! These pictures are GREAT! :) Thanks for sharing them.
Caleb makes a great star! Looks like he was loving all the attention!
And check out his BYU blanket. Now I feel like I was there a little bit, in spirit at least :)
What fun pictures. Looks like all involved had a great time!
It looks like it turned out great! I wish we could have been there to support you guys.
Post a Comment