TTFN!
Great costumes, Caleb is a very cute Tigger
That is the cutest little Tigger that I have ever seen!
LOL I am going to be singing that all day now...SO CUTE!!!
So cute! Happy Halloween Caleb!
He's SO SO SO sweet....
Can I SQUISH him? He looks SO squishable!!! :) Kiss those cute cheeks for me. He's the cutest Tigger I've ever seen.
He looks so huggable and loveable.
Oooh! He's super, super cute! Love the Tigger whiskers. I'm glad you posted the photo of him with his brothers too.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great costumes, Caleb is a very cute Tigger
That is the cutest little Tigger that I have ever seen!
LOL I am going to be singing that all day now...SO CUTE!!!
So cute! Happy Halloween Caleb!
He's SO SO SO sweet....
Can I SQUISH him? He looks SO squishable!!! :) Kiss those cute cheeks for me. He's the cutest Tigger I've ever seen.
He looks so huggable and loveable.
Oooh! He's super, super cute! Love the Tigger whiskers. I'm glad you posted the photo of him with his brothers too.
Post a Comment