I've been reflecting on that Christmas with a tender heart. So this year, as we are hoping to spend the holidays all together, we have been thinking of families who will not. Many warm hearts and helping hands made it possible for us to deliver 120 packages for parents who are in the hospital with a sick child over the holidays! Friends, church members, youth, local buisnesses, and even strangers made it possible for us to compile these care packages. We are touched beyond words.
I know that if Caleb could speak he would tell us that his greatest Christmas wish is to reach out and love others. Thank you to many warm hearts and helping hands for making Caleb's Christmas wish come true!



9 comments:
such a wonderful thing to do, I know these families will be so grateful.
We have spent our share of holidays in the ICU and it would make all the difference to know someone cares.
Merry Christmas dear Caleb...thank you for making worried families in the PICU feel a little peace during this special holiday season. We love you!!! xoxo
That is beautiful. I am so glad you were able to do this. Hugs!
April, you are a wonderful example. Even if your trials you know just how to reach out and help others. You've always been like this.
What a WONDERFUL thing to do. I LOVE this idea.
Such a wonderful thing you guys are doing. It is truly amazing. I pray and hope your Christmas is spent at home this year. Merry Christmas!
Wow! This is Amazing! Do you think you will do anything similar next year? I want to help!
Well, you've done it again...it seems like every time I read your posts, I cry! What a beautiful and thoughtful thing to do for families at such a sad time for them. You have such empathy for these sweet parents. They are going to feel so much strength and love from yours and Caleb's gift. You are such an inspiration to me, April. I hope you are having a great Christmas season and enjoy Christmas morning all together as a family this year. Love ya!
How awesome! When we first moved back to UT and I spent a week with Cam at Primary Childrens, one night someone brought by gifts for the kids. It was so thoughtful and helped so much. I'm sure you guys are appreciated more than you know, especially with everything you go through yourselves, what great examples to all of us!
Post a Comment