oh how sweet, love his christmas mobile
sooooo cute!
Merry Christmas to Caleb and to him a good night!
Tell your sweet boy how much I miss his snuggly body. He looks so sweet - dreaming good things. Hope he's feeling better today. xoxo
a perfect little bit of Christmas joy for him to enjoy :)
what an excellent idea! It looks so cozy :0)
Glad to hear he is feeling better! What a cool mobile!
I don't know if I have ever commented here before or not. I am Missy Moody's cousin. I think you are the perfect mom for Caleb and I love seeing the little things you do and think about to enrich his life.
So sweet! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
oh how sweet, love his christmas mobile
sooooo cute!
Merry Christmas to Caleb and to him a good night!
Tell your sweet boy how much I miss his snuggly body. He looks so sweet - dreaming good things. Hope he's feeling better today. xoxo
a perfect little bit of Christmas joy for him to enjoy :)
what an excellent idea! It looks so cozy :0)
Glad to hear he is feeling better! What a cool mobile!
I don't know if I have ever commented here before or not. I am Missy Moody's cousin. I think you are the perfect mom for Caleb and I love seeing the little things you do and think about to enrich his life.
So sweet! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment