
Dear Caleb,
Today we were able to go on the Polar Express with other "Make a Wish" families. You weren't feeling good enough to come with us this time, but we carried you in our hearts all day. Thank you for being willing to be cozy at home with Daddy while we had a Christmas adventure. Whenever we ring our bells, we will think of you and your special Christmas spirit. We love you Caleb, and we really missed you today.
Love, Mom
6 comments:
What a sweet post - I love how you always find a way to include him. xoxo
Too sweet. I am so grateful that Caleb and other special children like him have truly taught me what it means to believe. I hope Caleb feels better soon! Love you guys!!!
Oh, the Polar Express is amazing! We took our kids a few years ago and it was totally magical. So sorry Caleb and Dallan coudn't make it. I wish I could have been there to take care of Caleb so your whole family could go, :( Love you guys! Hope Caleb feels better soon!
I love the Polar Express, we did that a couple of years ago. It's such a fun family outing. So sad that Caleb didn't get to go. I hope he's feeling better soon.
Oh, too bad he couldn't go. It seems like you enjoyed it for him. Hope he is feeling better soon.
Jen
Make a Wish is a wonderful "gift" to all those special children and their families. I know that Becky and Ben and family are still reaping the benefits of this great organization. So glad that your family could enjoy the day and sorry that Caleb and Dallan couldn't be there with you. I know they were there in your hearts, and glad you had an awesome time.
Post a Comment